4th ICMBEE 2017 Registration Guidelines
Mode of Payment:
Conference delegates must make the registration fee payments through bank wire transfer or through Credit Card (For credit card payment, please request the organiser by email for details) and send relevant scanned copy of the payment document to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank details for registration:
Account Name: ZELUS INTERNATIONAL FZE
Bank Name: The National Bank of Ras AL Khaimah
Account Number: 0552472095003
IBAN NO: AE800400000552472095003
SWIFT CODE: NRAKAEAK
Branch: AL QUOZ INDUSTRIAL BRANCH, PO Box 1531, DUBAI, UAE
Registration Fees Details:
|Registration Fees||Early Bird Registration
On/Before 23rd March 2017
|After 23rd March 2017|
|Full Time Student||US$325||US$ 375|
|Ph.D Research Scholar||US$ 350||US$ 400|
|Academician||US$ 350||US$ 400|
|Industrial Participants||US$ 450||US$ 550|
1. There is an option of paying the registration fee in Euro or AED currency, please email us at email@example.com for further details.
2. You may download the registration form from here, fill it with a black colour pen.
3. Please mention the name of the remitter (Participant/ Author) and also the purpose of remittance (Registration fees ICMBEE 2017)clearly in the wire transfer/Telegraphic Transfer application.
4. In order to avoid the transfer charges on the beneficiary account during wire transfer/Telegraphic Transfer, we recommend you to choose the option All local and overseas charges by remitter (OUR) in the remittance /transfer application form. - All bank charges will be on the account of the remitter.
5. Please send the Swift Copy (wire transfer/Telegraphic Transfer advice) along with the registration form duly filled to firstname.lastname@example.org
ICMBEE 2017 Conference Registration, Publication, Cancellation and Refund Policy can be downloaded here